What to Bring to Prom: In Your Clutch
1. A tiny mirror.Perfect for checking to see if you have food in your teeth or if your gloss needs re-touching.
2. Breathe-freshening strips.Breathe strips are super compact, flat and won’t take up much room in your bag. Make sure you’re minty-fresh while you’re slow-dancing… you might have to lean in for a dance floor lip lock!
3. Mini lipgloss & powder.Check department store makeup counters for sample-size glosses and powders that will be easy to tuck into your bag. Hit up Sephora for mini lip balms.
Need makeup ideas? Check out these looks:
Prom Makeup Ideas
4. A couple safety pins.If your strap snaps or a rosette tumbles off your dress, you’ll be able to fix it instantly.
5. A few bobby pins and a hair tie.Your ‘do will likely be sprayed with a generous dose of hairspray, but after hours of dancing and an after-party, it might need some extra help. Bobby pins can tame out-of-place locks and a hair tie can change up your style entirely.
Check out these prom hair ideas:
Prom Hairstyles for ALL Hair Lengths
Curly Updo Hairstyles for Prom and Homecoming