Why settle for a so-so date when you can go with a spectacular one - yourself!
Time Required: A few minutes
- Take your sweet time getting ready - without worrying about the awkward parent-date convo going on in the living room.
- Forgo the classically cliched prom picture pose and instead switch it up with a sassy red carpet stance.
- Order exactly what you want at dinner. Craving dessert as a main course? Do it! Interested in only the most expensive item on the menu? Go for it!
- Get your dance on with everyone! You wont be obligated to only dance with your [dance floor-challenged] date.
- Let your personal style shine through without worrying about your date's taste in fashion or flowers both of which can be very, very bad when it comes to prom.
What You Need
- a great group of pals
- a killer outfit